PLEASE CHECK YOUR COUNTRY'S CUSTOM ON WHAT ITEMS CAN BE SHIPPED OUTSIDE OF YOUR COUNTRY. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOUR ITEM IS DAMAGED OR HELD BY YOUR COUNTRY'S CUSTOM. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KNOWS YOUR COUNTRY.
Shipping to US via ePacket
Shipping outside US via China Post Registered airmail
please note that delivery time varies for each country. it will take at least 3-4 weeks to arrive.
Tomato ''Marmande'' RARE ~50 TOP Quality Seeds~
*High Quality Seeds
*Easy and Fast Growing
*Full sun exposure
*Germination 6-15 days
Germination optimum temperature: 20 to 30 degrees Celsius Growth temperature: 18 to 28 degrees Celsius sowing: May to August planting: 6 to October harvest: 8 to February
Is a kind of small tomatoes planted fruits and vegetables on the balcony, in addition to offering yellow flowers, but also to see the fruits of the process of gradual change color. In addition to red tomatoes and today, there are also yellow, orange and other rich colors, it can be said is the kind of people will not wait and want to meet the vegetable pot harvest date as soon as possible.
Ready to use food.
1. seeds, plastic pots, on the 10th the size of the ceramic pots, pelvic mesh, pelvic stone, vegetable cultivation with soil, sowing soil cultivation, fertilizer, pillar, rope
2. Be sure to water before sowing, because if watering after sowing, the seeds can easily lead to the loss of
3. Demand mining method in the pot shed 2 to 3 seeds sown by the index finger dug caves into which the seeds, then gently covered with soil can be. When ordinary care should pay attention to maintain soil moisture, and water in the sprayer when appropriate
4. about 3 to 4 days, it will grow a slender cotyledons after sowing, and the stems and leaves will grow hair to absorb moisture and
5. thinning seedlings from the seedlings should be slowly pulling from the bottom, and each basin leaving one thick stems, the leaves of the seedlings can be relatively dense
6. chopsticks or bamboo sticks inserted into the edge of the basin soil, as erected by the pillars supporting pillars, the gradual growth of tomatoes thrive. Yellow flowers in bloom will start after the results.